The Heat V was designed for use in 10” or wider cake pans and is available for 2”, 3” and 4” deep pans. They can effectively be used in round, contour, square and rectangular shaped pans.
- Improved uniformity of bake
- Less crowning means less waste and less work
- PSTK stick resistant finish provides easy removal
- Fast, easy to clean
The engineering for the Heat V resulted from the problem that larger size cakes tend to cook at the edges faster than the center, mostly because of being close to the edge of the pan. The Heat V captures the oven heat and transfers that heat through the spikes to the center of the pan improving the uniformity of the bake.
The Heat V is easy to remove after baking and leaves minimal structural damage.
- After batter is in the pan, add Heat Vs like photo above so that the distance from the edge of the pan to the first spike and from the second spike to the center of the pan is equal.
- Bake at your usual temperature. Your baking time may be shorter than usual so monitor the setting of the cake batter.
- Allow the cake to cool as normal in the pan and remove the Heat Vs just before turning out.
- Email lloydapns.com and let us know how well it works for you!