Used in modern combi and convection ovens to attain grill marks while cooking sandwiches, breads, meats, vegetables.
- Heavy .197 inch thick anodized aluminum
- Dura-Kote® permanent, easy release coating
- Heat Safe to 700º F
- Ovens operating up to 900° F: remove pan between bakes
Grill Scraper Accessory
For RCT-16316-DK and RCT-16332-DK ONLY
An effective tool for cleaning LloydPans Grill Plates between orders.
- 4 inch wide stainless steel scraper blade
- Will not scratch or wear off LloydPans Dura-Kote® coating
- 6 inch thermoplastic handle
Depending on the oven type, pre-heating the pan will produce grill marks on foods. Modern impingement ovens may not need pre-heating.
Pre-heating the Grill Pan will ensure a bold, grill pattern on foods.