Easy product release in a loose-bottom pan
Lloyd Pans’ cheesecake pans address the most common production challenges facing cheesecake bakers and manufacturers: product release and pan storage. Even better, our cheesecake pans solve these challenges while offering the same durability and baking qualities that only Lloyd Pans provides. All of Lloyd Pans’ cheesecake pans feature even wall thickness and seamless construction plus your choice of three cheesecake pan finishes.
Lloyd Pans’ cheesecake pans feature a loose bottom, eliminating the need for springform pans and the problems these pans create in heavy production environments. No more broken springs or latches. Our loose bottom pans, plus our innovative cheesecake pan finishes allows for easy and clean releases every time.
- SK is our Silver-Kote, light color finish with the advantage of a stick-resistant coating.
- Dk is our Dura-Kote, dark color finish when you robust browning.
- Unfinished aluminum is the base pans
- More about our coatings here →
We offer two types of cheesecake pans:
Straight-Angle Cheesecake Pan
- Durable 16 gauge aluminum
- Consistent and even bake
Purchase Straight-Angle Cheesecake Pans on this page.
Nesting Cheesecake Pan
- 2 to 3 degree angled side designed specifically for easy stacking and pan storage
- Heavy 14 gauge aluminum