Traditional pizza screens used to dominate the pizza industry until LloydPans came around and introduced our innovative line of Quik-Disks® and Hearth Bake Disks®. Since the introduction, you can find these pizza disks in pizzerias and commercial kitchens around the world. We offer four varieties of disks in diameters ranging from 10 inches to 16 inches.
- QDF40 Quik-Disks®: The standard for thin to medium crust pizzas baked in conveyor ovens. The pan offers 40% airflow and is NSF approved
- QDFHX Hex Quik-Disks®: Maximum heat exposure for crispier crusts, with 50% airflow
- QDFHB Hearth Bake Disks®: A unique pizza disk designed to produce crusts similar to those attained in hearth ovens
LloydPans’ line of Pizza Disks are ready to use right out of the box as they are pre-seasoned and feature our stick-resistant PSTK finish.
- Durable construction stops cyclical replacement issues
- Holes are resistant to carbon buildup and plugging
- Integrated flat rim does not trap food debris
- Easy cleanup saves time and labor
- Made in the USA