Roman Style Pizza Al Taglio Pans
Roman pizza al taglio is bursting onto the US pizza scene with good reason. The light, airy crust is a delight to bite into, and the toppings are both baked and fresh with a myriad of varieties.
LloydPans has carefully designed these pans to replicate the sizes and shapes of the classic Roman pans and are finished with our stick-resistant coating that needs no seasoning, is metal utensil safe and ready for long-lasting commercial use.
The heavy 12 gauge aluminium pans are similar in weight to steel pans.
- No seasoning required - ready for production
- Permanent stick-resistant coating is metal utensil safe
- Will never rust. Heavy weight, anodized aluminum with PSTK finish
- Easy to clean and maintain
Measure your oven before purchasing
These pans are almost 24 inches in length and might not fit in your oven.
Pizza Al Taglio Pans
- 40x60 cm Full Size (15.75x23.62 inches)
- 20x60 cm Half Size (7.87x23.62 inches)
- 2 cm Deep (0.787 inch) with Folded Rim
- 12 gauge heavy anodized aluminum
- PSTK Coating
Cutting / Display Boards
- Commercial quality, woodfiber boards
- Excellent cutting surface
- 1/4 inch thick
- Dishwasher safe
- Resistant to absorption, cuts and stains
- Long lasting durability