Dark Finish Bakes Hot for Browning Crusts
- Permanent stick-resistant coating
Will not chip, peel or flake off.
- Durable, built to withstand countless baking cycles
Engineered for combi, convection, conveyor and conventional ovens
- Metal utensil safe
Coating will not chip, peel or flake off.
- Reduced oiling
The easy-release finish is stick-resistant
- Easy to clean and maintain
Commonly Used in Foodservice Products
- Non-stick surface
Provides good release suitable for baking temperatures.
Coating degrades with use and is susceptible to scratching and flaking if not used and stored properly..
- Non-Metal Utensils
Wooden, plastic or silicone utensils are best for use.
PTFE Non-Stick Color Coating
Available in a variety of colors. Contact Sales for information.
- Similar characteristics as PTFE coating above
Excellent Release for the Baking Industry
- Non-stick surface throughout the life of the coating
Several hundred baking cycles before re-glazing is necessary.
- Pans can be reglazed multiple times
LloydPans does not offer this service.
- Glaze coating is susceptible to steam penetration
Depanning when hot is recommended.
- Delicate finish needs gentle care
Not metal utensil safe.
- Reglazing is not available from LloydPans
Durable Solvent-Free Color Coating
- Durable Surface
The highly durable surface protects from corrosion and is resistant to chipping and flaking.
Applied with no solvents and releases minimal Volatile Organic Compounds. The environmentally better choice for colored parts. Not suitable for baking. Safe to 350° F.
PMS color matching and a select pallet of food-safe colors. Powder Coating is offered for applications that require durability and color, and are for display and service, not for baking.