Baking Sheet Pans
Commercial Sheet Pans
Standard and Coated Metal Utensil Safe
Available in Full, Half and Quarter Sheet Sizes
- Dura-Kote® Hard Coat Anodized 18 Gauge Aluminum
- Silver-Kote® ClearCoat Anodized 18 Gauge Aluminum
- No Seasoning Required
- Superior Durability
- Stick-Resistant Permanent Coatings
Our exclusive Dura-Kote® finish minimizes cleanup, often eliminates parchment paper or sprays and improves your baking times. Silver-Kote®offers the benefits of easy release with a bright-colored finish that bakes like bare aluminum. These professional baking pans (sheet pans) are a staple for every baker and will never rust, flake, chip, or peel.
- Aluminum wire in rim: SK & DK in Half & Full Size Sheet Pans only
- Steel wire in rim: Bare Aluminum Half & Full Size Sheet Pans only
- No wire needed: All Quarter Sheet Pans
See tabs below for more about finishes.
Note: Full Sheet Pans are 18x26 inches and do not fit many home ovens. Please measure your oven before ordering.
|Sheet Pan Sizes (Inches)||Width||Length|
|Quarter Sheet Pan||9||13|
|Half Sheet Pan||13||18|
|Full Sheet Pan||18||26|