Chicago Style Deep Dish Pans
You don’t need to visit the Windy City to experience its signature pleasures. Pizza makers, meet our Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pan, the perfect tool to help you recreate the amazing pizzas Chicago is known for. Living true to their name, Chicago-style pizzas are known for their deep, buttery crusts layered with ingredients to create the pizza’s uniquely thick look.
The question isn’t whether you need one of our Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pans, the question is how deep do you want to go? Our pans come in 1.5” and 2.25” depths, and both come in a variety of diameters as well.
Ideal for proofing dough
- Can be stacked dozens high
- Stacks are stable for easier carrying
- Ideal for proofing dough
- Less expensive, since separators are not needed
- Choose 1.5" or 2.25" depth
- .66" clearance stacked between 1.5" pans
- 1.22" clearance stacked between 2.25" pans
- Round rim for safe handling
- Heavy 14-gauge aluminum
**PANS OVER 16" MAY NOT FIT IN A STANDARD HOME OVEN**