Perforated Deep Dish Pizza Pans
Ideal for loaded deep dish pizza
- Round and Square pizza pans
- Can be stacked dozens high
- Stacks are stable for easier carrying
- Ideal for proofing dough
- Less expensive, since separators are not needed
- Round Rim
- Heavy 14-gauge (.063") aluminum
Thick crust pizzas tend to seal the air on the sides trapping in moisture causing soggy crust in the center. The perforations allow the moisture to escape.
Deep dish pizzas with extra toppings sometimes need more heat in the center to create an even bake. The open perforations assist is getting oven heat to the center.
The unique center perforations provide benefits to both thick crust pizzas and deep dish pizzas that have a thicker layer of toppings. With pizza crust recipes that have seasoned oils under the dough, the raised perforations help by stopping them from leaking out during the bake.