Superior alternatives to mesh pizza screens
- Hard coat anodized 18 gauge aluminum
- No seasoning required and ready to go out of the box
- Permanent finish will not chip, bake, flake or peel off... ever
- Durable: outlasts and outperforms pizza screens
- Folded flat rim for added strength and easier removal with peels
- 50% airflow to 50% surface ratio
The Hex Quik-Disk has the most airflow of all our pizza disks due to the unique hexagonal shape of the perforation. This six-sided opening allows the holes to be positioned closely allowing the maximum exposure to the heat of the oven while still maintaining strength. The folded rim also adds strength to the pizza disk and creates an easy edge for peels to get under.
Lloyd Quik-Disks are superior to other disks because we use a Servo-Hydraulic Press to precisely form our disks. We monitor our tooling and resharpen often preventing unwanted burrs that can be found on cheaper competitor's pizza disks.